Lemon Seared Scallops
2 Tablespoons butter
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Lemon, juiced and zested
¼ cup White Wine
- Heat a large sauté pan to high heat.
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter and scallops to the pan and get a good sear on one side.
- Flip the scallops, once the second side is seared add the white wine lemon juice and the lemon zest.
- Cook the scallops in the liquid for 1-2 minutes.
2 Cups Quinoa
4 Cups Water
½ Tablespoon Salt
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium size sauce pan.
- Toast the quinoa in a hot pan over the stove for 1-2 minutes, make sure not to burn it.
- Add the toasted quinoa and salt to the sauce pan once the water comes to a boil.
- Cover the quinoa and cook for about 18 minutes.