http://www.citipublishing.com/bluelemon/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/blwhitelogo-300x84.png 0 0 email@example.com http://www.citipublishing.com/bluelemon/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/blwhitelogo-300x84.png firstname.lastname@example.org 17:21:232016-09-14 17:21:23Mushroom Asparagus Frittata
Brandon from Blue Lemon shared a fritatta recipe with us that can be made in less than 30 minutes.
Mushroom Asparagus Frittata
- 12 Eggs, beaten
- ½ cup Whole Milk or Heavy Cream
- 1 bunch Asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup Yellow Onion, small dice
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 cup Swiss Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly whip the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Sauté the asparagus, mushrooms, onions and spinach in a separate pan.
- In a 10-inch nonstick oven safe pan, add the sautéed ingredients and the swiss cheese, then pour the egg mixture on top, slightly mixing everything together.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes, then sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes.