1 Cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon lime zest
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a bowl whip the butter till soft and smooth.
- Add all of the other ingredients and whip till fully mixed.
- Place dollops of butter on a plate with parchment paper and set in the fridge to harden.
Keep cold till ready to use.
4- 6 ounce salmon fillets
Salt and pepper to taste
1 ounce olive oil
- Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill rack to prevent sticking.
- Place the seasoned salmon fillet top side down and grill for about 3 minutes.
- Gently turn the salmon fillets over and grill for another 4-6 minutes depending on desired doneness.
- Once the salmon is done, top with the citrus butter for serving.
Serve with desired starch and vegetables.
See a video of our chef making the recipe here.